< oh boy; you are so dear <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/29631047?origin\x3dhttp://mymemoirs-xoxome.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener("load", function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=9015131787527577638&blogName=Laughhhh%3AD&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fb-lindfolded.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fb-lindfolded.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" height="30px" width="100%" id="navbar-iframe" title="Blogger Navigation and Search"></iframe> <div></div><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener("load", function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=9015131787527577638&blogName=Laughhhh%3AD&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fb-lindfolded.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fb-lindfolded.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" height="30px" width="100%" id="navbar-iframe" title="Blogger Navigation and Search"></iframe> <div></div><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener("load", function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script>
@ Thursday, August 06, 2009, 1:00 AM

I'VE GOT SUNTAN! but i din go sentosa. no. i din go suntanning. no. i came back from the market with mummy in e morning on mon with amazing red hot result that makes my colleagues gasp in awe. HAHA!

ohh wells; right now life aint that bad.

BECAUSE I QUIT BEING THAT IRRITATING FRINGING BOSS'S PERSONAL ASSISTANT!

Yea.. I'm back to square 1 but at least now i am happy and contented(:

So i met a couple of darlings after work previously. yasmin, farah and lots of BG! yasmin's like my angel with a bright halo around her. & farah was my great source of strength. with dinee and philly occupied with my rants(: THANKS LUHHH!

OHHH! i went to DA VINCI - THE GENIUS! his works are simply amazing. i especially adore this quote that caught my eye and i've never forget ever since. “I have offended God and mankind because my work didn't reach the quality it should have.” Doesn't it just touch you? Like he is the most brilliant person i've ever come across and he thinks he's not good enough? I wish to just tell him "You are simply the best. You are."



And since its july: its mummy's birthday! I treated them both a seafood dinner! THUMBS UP! I'm glad glad glad they love it! At least it was worth the money spent!

So Malaysia's shopping trip today was tiring and i am so in need of sleep now! Am finally done with writing too! soooo....

GOODNIGHT PRECIOUS'




Qid Sunshine

Photobucket

Hello! I am qiddikins and i'm twentee. Born on 10 december and am loved by number 22. The sun, sand and sea are my ideal space.

Gramophone


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com




Credits
JELLYBEANIES.
hosted by xoxo.