< oh boy; you are so dear <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/29631047?origin\x3dhttp://mymemoirs-xoxome.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener("load", function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=9015131787527577638&blogName=Laughhhh%3AD&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fb-lindfolded.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fb-lindfolded.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" height="30px" width="100%" id="navbar-iframe" title="Blogger Navigation and Search"></iframe> <div></div><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener("load", function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=9015131787527577638&blogName=Laughhhh%3AD&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fb-lindfolded.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fb-lindfolded.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" height="30px" width="100%" id="navbar-iframe" title="Blogger Navigation and Search"></iframe> <div></div><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener("load", function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script>
@ Thursday, January 03, 2008, 3:03 PM

was thinking with whom should i go out with today. In the end, i decided to stay in. Sorry to those who asked. I need time for myself.

I'm missing someone dear and i know its pretty silly of me. We are both busy with our lives and yes i understand that. But somehow, i just have to feel that something is wrong. I hate it when i allow myself to think this way. You can say I am thinking too much...
but hey; i miss us
I wonder if im holding on to it tightly.
I wonder if im asking for too much from you.
I wonder if you care because you have to.
these questions; it gives me sleepless nights.
.
Its rather random of me to just write a post like this. Usually its about me and my everyday life. hrmm I read a friend's blog, one i never came upon before. She was someone close and there was this post she had that wrote down all my thoughts.

i now have both Diley and PoohPooh beside me. off to rest this whirlwind head of mine. Meanwhile, tc everyone.




Qid Sunshine

Photobucket

Hello! I am qiddikins and i'm twentee. Born on 10 december and am loved by number 22. The sun, sand and sea are my ideal space.

Gramophone


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com




Credits
JELLYBEANIES.
hosted by xoxo.