< oh boy; you are so dear <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/29631047?origin\x3dhttp://mymemoirs-xoxome.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener("load", function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=9015131787527577638&blogName=Laughhhh%3AD&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fb-lindfolded.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fb-lindfolded.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" height="30px" width="100%" id="navbar-iframe" title="Blogger Navigation and Search"></iframe> <div></div><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener("load", function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=9015131787527577638&blogName=Laughhhh%3AD&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fb-lindfolded.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fb-lindfolded.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" height="30px" width="100%" id="navbar-iframe" title="Blogger Navigation and Search"></iframe> <div></div><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener("load", function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script>
@ Wednesday, November 14, 2007, 4:13 PM

Life’s been tiring and there were times when I felt like just running away from it all and hide in that lil’ corner of e room where I find peace and serenity. But I know, running away doesn’t solve anything but instead piles up. So today, I woke up thinking how things can be changed. I wish, horrible things in life will just stop coming and allow the blue skies to replace the grey ones.

It is time for me to be a better person, I realize. Leave all the dark, bad patches behind and enjoy the feeling of all the great things that are about to occur. I wish. & when friends are there cheering me up, I know I can be happy. Once again, friends helped me up. Time and again I fall but they’re there. Always. & for that I thank you people.

Loves. Bless.


Leaving the thoughts aside, it was the girlfriend's birthday on Nov 11. We had mini celebration fer her by the class and she was shocked. super shocked=)
i hope u loved it!

today was meet up with faey. elye tagged along later. ha them. the people who nvr fail to clear me off my worries. and hell yea! they surprise me lots. today was dried longans, horny-ness, psychopaths. oh man! what weird friends i have

e horny one! ha whooops. sorry elye!

& just as i thought things are finally going well, reality starts to prove me wrong. yet again. retrenchment, horrible truths and people out there who just love to make life miserable for others. damn.

but hey, im fine. im all smiles

but right now; i need time out

GOODNIGHT!





Qid Sunshine

Photobucket

Hello! I am qiddikins and i'm twentee. Born on 10 december and am loved by number 22. The sun, sand and sea are my ideal space.

Gramophone


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com




Credits
JELLYBEANIES.
hosted by xoxo.