< oh boy; you are so dear <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/29631047?origin\x3dhttp://mymemoirs-xoxome.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener("load", function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=9015131787527577638&blogName=Laughhhh%3AD&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fb-lindfolded.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fb-lindfolded.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" height="30px" width="100%" id="navbar-iframe" title="Blogger Navigation and Search"></iframe> <div></div><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener("load", function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=9015131787527577638&blogName=Laughhhh%3AD&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fb-lindfolded.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fb-lindfolded.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" height="30px" width="100%" id="navbar-iframe" title="Blogger Navigation and Search"></iframe> <div></div><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener("load", function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script>
@ Monday, July 23, 2007, 2:37 PM

Sunday
Volunteering work for Metta association. Me and Grace were e first to finish all. Went shopping at vivo after that. Grace bought many many things while i bought a cute hoodie top from river island! i loves! Discovered lotsa things wif her. Good company Grace!=)

qid n grace; only childs

us, volunteers. damn im bloody fat



Saturday
12.12am - Just back from The Prata Place. Heard of it? They sell really nice prata there.. Should try it people! uberlicious nice! yum yum:)



Today was a hectic day, but overall.. things went pretty fine. Frustrated times here and there but one problem solved. Consonance was nice, exam pieces sung beautifully. Rotaract, as usual ends with a great feeling. A funny thing happened today thou. We sparked an alarm due to improper closing of doors.. Haha hw I love Rotaract..


Friday - SP's installation
SP is freaking big and it can get all sweaty when you walk all around e school.. The event was alright, the comm. was a good host n i believe our table was the most happening. Well what i say? Zack? Kumar? All e picture taking? I LOVES. Apart from that, statistic test was on fri.. One word – SHIT! School? I DIN ATTEND SCHOOL COZ IM FREAKING TIRED. tired of all e things happening around me. tired of friends who really surprises u greatly. tired of always having to please people. tired of always having to be e middle person. IM TIRED GET IT?! okie.. i think i shall stop my rant



I just wish things were a lil' different and obstacles would just stop coming.
I just wish life has more interesting events but yet not bring unhappiness.
I just wish e word "friendship" means more to each and every individal in this journey call life.
I just wish...for history to not repeat itsself



:)e theme was hip hop la..





Qid Sunshine

Photobucket

Hello! I am qiddikins and i'm twentee. Born on 10 december and am loved by number 22. The sun, sand and sea are my ideal space.

Gramophone


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com




Credits
JELLYBEANIES.
hosted by xoxo.