< oh boy; you are so dear <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/29631047?origin\x3dhttp://mymemoirs-xoxome.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener("load", function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=9015131787527577638&blogName=Laughhhh%3AD&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fb-lindfolded.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fb-lindfolded.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" height="30px" width="100%" id="navbar-iframe" title="Blogger Navigation and Search"></iframe> <div></div><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener("load", function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=9015131787527577638&blogName=Laughhhh%3AD&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fb-lindfolded.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fb-lindfolded.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" height="30px" width="100%" id="navbar-iframe" title="Blogger Navigation and Search"></iframe> <div></div><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener("load", function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script>
@ Tuesday, July 03, 2007, 11:47 AM

Sunday

Its end of the week already.. bahh and i've got test on tues.. Gotta to do well man.. Not another fail any more. So here's a wrap up of ma previous week=)


Wed was work. Bridget who has been e strongest so far actually broke down. Work's driving us all mad and i can't be more glad to be away from there.. Gotta get another a job soon thou


Thurs=) was suppose to go for some event for Rotaract but I totally had no mood after statistics test.. So yeap, sham went fer it instead.


Fri, zonal and RDA meeting. So many things have been done. It’s a new year for the rotaracters!


Sat.. Din go fer consonance. Nt in e mood. Changed my mind and went to Kallang for e soccer match. GREAT FUN besides e fact that we were lyk being bbqed under e sun. Terence was so happy when Harry waved back at us. Crazy peeps behind was so angry when Australians scored. Lionel is cute=) I find Shawn’s parents cool. I LOVE THE FIREWORKS. Gotta know new people. Hah am definitely gonna miss e Kallang stadium. Oh yes! One more thing. MAGNUM FORCE ROX! Saw tze jen.. He looks e same, a lil taller and more… cute? Haha yea. Headed for supper at esplanade.. And Hems! Looking like my friend is a gd thing coz he's cute! Haha so yeap! Finally headed home ard 2 plus in e morn. All I can say is, its really a nice day. Loves



Monday

I thought I would have Monday blues… Class was horrible in e beginning. Things began to pick up thou. Me and Yasmin got all cracked up today coz someone in class actually acted cute. FAINTS! 5 was town with Yasmin all e way. Had a lil’ chat with her before we headed for shopping and as usual, our bimbotic remarks LOL I’ll always remember SUPERCHIM;)


OH YES! BEWARE PEOPLE! WE GET HIGH ON VICTORIA SECRET’S PERFUMES! Yasmin can get all wobbly and crappy all e way. As for me, I laugh non stop and get hot all over. Hahahaha we sure look like drunkards on e stairs and escalators MAN

Haha Okies! Enough said. Off to study! Loves




Qid Sunshine

Photobucket

Hello! I am qiddikins and i'm twentee. Born on 10 december and am loved by number 22. The sun, sand and sea are my ideal space.

Gramophone


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com




Credits
JELLYBEANIES.
hosted by xoxo.